Re: RADEXT charter for comment...

> Looking again at 2865, I am not sure what it means to say that
> Sub-attributes MUST be utilized only in a manner compatible with RFC
> 2865.  Does this mean that that the base attribute must have a well defined
> type, and a total length less than 256?  Or is there some other restriction
> in 2865 that I have missed?

The Type and Length fields need to be the same for all RADIUS attributes;
in particular the length restriction permits attributes up to 253 octets.

RFC 2865 explicitly permits grouping of attributes within the Vendor
Specific (26) attribute.  Here's what Section 5.26 says:

      Multiple subattributes MAY be encoded within a single Vendor-
      Specific attribute, although they do not have to be.