Invited papers for CCCT04

Hi All,

I am planning on organizing an invited paper session on
"AAA and secure access for mobile and fixed users" for the CCCT04 conference
	http://www.iiisci.org/ccct2004/WebSite/Default.asp

I think the session will benefit greatly from a paper on work that is
being done on the extensions of RADIUS. We are however not necessarily
restricted by the RADEXT charter :)
Since this is an invited session the deadlines for abstracts are relaxed a bit,
but the final deadlines still apply.
Please let me know if you are interested and then we can discuss details.

Thank you and Regards,

Madjid Nakhjiri
Principal Staff Research Engineer
Motorola Labs