RE: RE: AAAEXT charter, Take 1

John,

>MIPv6 was not designed to interwork with MIPv4, so if someone
>tries to mix them, I am sure they will find problems.

Not sure why you think "simultaneous deployment" means mixing two protocols!
This is not a MIP thread, therefore I would not debate over MIP issues
anymore.

>> I don't want to see a repeat of what happened in MIP WG in this
>> planned WG for RADIUS.
>
>But I am concerned because Diameter was designed to interwork
>with RADIUS. If the WG goes of and extends RADIUS in ways that
>destroys the interworking, then we have a big problem.

I will be perfectly alright to add a sentence in RADEXT charter to say that
the work done in this WG shall not destroy interworking with DIAMETER. I
believe that will address your concern.

-Kuntal