From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Adrangi, Farid
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 2:19 PM
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RADIUS drafts review -- LAN attributes

Hi,

In the last BoF, a number of people volunteered to be reviewer for LAN
attribute drafts.  These people are:

Jari Arkko, Pasi Eronen, Osok Song, Parviz Yegani, David Mariblanca,
Farid Adrangi, and Avi  Lior, and lionel Morand

I think we should start this process ASAP - we can start with two more
drafts at a time and set a deadline for completing the review.  Is this
reasonable?  Do you have any suggestions how to proceed?

BR,
Farid