RE: RADIUS drafts review -- LAN attributes

Hi David, all

There are a number of drafts on LAN attributes:

1)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lior-radius-redirection-00.txt

2)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-radius-bandwidth-capab
ility-00.txt

3) There were two original drafts on LAN attributes: black and adrangi
drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-radius-extension-for-p
wlan-00.txt

Note : Couldn't find the link for Black's draft.  Chuck please advise.

There were a number of LAN attributes proposed in these two drafts.
Some of the attributes were already taken into separate drafts like
location information and network bandwidth authorization.  However, we
need to scrub the remaining of attributes.

4) There were two drafts on location information (adrangi and jones
drafts) -- these drafts were moved to the GeoPriv WG. We are currently
working on a combined draft  -- plan to submit it in a few weeks.  For
those folks who are interested, please subscribe to GeoPriv mailing
list.

Did I miss anything?

BR,
Farid