RE: RADIUS drafts review -- LAN attributes

Hi Dave, all

> Looking back in the mail archives, there was discussion of
> setting up a relatively small "design team" to work on
> scrubbing and merging these various LAN attributes drafts.
> Is that still a viable approach for us to take?

I think everyone should participate in scrubbing the LAN attributes, and
help finalize their definition, format/syntax ...  Whether or not we
need a single or multiple drafts to express these attributes, we can
discuss it in parallel.  I think our primary focus should be to identify
a list of LAN attributes that we need to standardize, and work on their
definition.  Your comment?

BR,
Farid