RE: RADIUS drafts review -- LAN attributes

> [FA] I don't think we need design guidelines for LAN attributes
> (including WLAN) -- because as Jari said this is not a complicated
task.

Perhaps not.  There's certainly no issue with starting these work items
in parallel.  It should soon become obvious if there *is* a need to
apply the design guidelines.  Of course, *if* there is a need
identified, then finishing the design guidelines first would be the
proper procedure, much like completing the requirements document before
you design the protocol.

> Could you be more specific what you have in mind for design
guidelines?
> We spent over 6 month arguing about subtypes -- and if we spend
another
> 6 month arguing the design guidelines, for sure we will never get this
> done!

We did have an extended debate over subtypes.  We need to see if
consensus has emerged, or if we've all simply grown weary of the debate.
Once the consensus is determined we need to write it down in the design
guidelines, or run the risk of having the same 6-month debate at some
future time.  :-(

Creating the design guidelines is an important work item, and per our
milestones, it is one of the first deliverables.

-- Dave