Re: redirection+prepaid

Hi Avi,

Ok, I see. In fact I was thinking about extending the text field in
for instance the NAS-Filter-Rule from "action dir proto from src to
dst [options]" to "action dir proto from src to dst activation
[options] " where activation can have values "immediately",
"quota_expired", ... this has the problem that all possible cases
has to be enumerated and that it might not line up with diameter.
Anyhow, the two options below are also fine.

regards,
Stefaan