RE: RADIUS-Mobile IP support??: RADEXT WG Charter

RFC3012 based CHAP style authentication for MN-AAA works fine with MIPv4.
3GPP2 is using standard RADIUS attributes such as CHAP-Challenge and
CHAP-password for this purpose. There is a VSA defined for carrying the HA
address, but HoA is carried in the framed-IP address attribute.

For AAA key distribution for Mobile IPv4, I think AAA WG has/had a draft on
this. Not sure what happened to it.

You can visit www.3gpp2.org for the relevant specification (X.S0011-C).

-Kuntal