RE: RADIUS-Mobile IP support??: RADEXT WG Charter

I think AAA keys draft for mobile IPv4 was RADIUS/DIAMETER agnostic i.e. it
would work with both. I CCed Pete McCann and Tom Hiller for their comments
on the AAA keys draft.

For normal authentication and authorization of MIP sessions I think are
fine. We have not felt the need to define new AVPs or VSAs yet to carry MIP4
credentials to/from RADIUS. However I won't be opposed to any work if other
folks feel that we need to define something new. We need to be careful to
NOT break existing 3GPP2 implementations that uses standard RADIUS
attributes.

-Kuntal