RE: Rationalizing the RADIUS data model

Bernard Aboba writes...

> Yes, it could be a separate work item or part of the Guidelines item.
> Separate might be better, particularly since this seems fairly urgent.

There is currently some text to include this work in the Design
Guidelines document, proposed as part of the IESG review of the charter.
I tend to think that the data model rationalization and design
guidelines are interdependent.  If there is urgency, then maybe we
should accelerate the design guidelines.  Presumptively changing the
data model(s) prior to completing the design guidelines might lead to
yet another round of the sort of "liberal interpretation" that has
caused so much debate on the list.

-- Dave