RE: Is it okay to break RADIUS? (was RADIUS V2)

Well lets see:

Previous claims that subtypes break radius - "break radius" was tied to
breaking dictionaries.  And I and others agreed that it is not a good idea
to break dictionaries.

Note Sterman and prepaid drafts did not break dictionaries because they used
fundemental RADIUS types.

Now we are breaking radius for real (as you stated) but we don't want to
call it that anymore......hmmmmmmmmmmmm