[no subject]

Thanks Bernrad.  As I recall the Liason that we sent from WFA to IETF
contained the following:

1) Access network location information
      - covered by combined adrangi and jones draft soon to be submitted
to GeoPriv WG.  GeoPriv chairs are expecting this draft.
2) Access network Bandwidth parameters
      - covered by combined adrangi and black/congdon draft which is
currently being discussed on the mailing list.  Will submit a new
version by the end this month
3) billing class of Service
      - I believe "IP address type" attribute in the "lan attribute
extension" draft covers this.  At least, this was the case when we
discussed this in WFA sometime ago!
4) There are a couple of other security key related attributes which are
not covered by any drafts -- to best of my understanding.

BR,
Farid