Re: questions on draft-mariblanca-aaa-eap-lla-00.txt

Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1 wrote:

I was just wondering how the new attribute datatypes discussions (a while ago) went on this list. I guess this is still part of the data model work.

I believe there is sufficient attribute space available to complete all standards work currently on the table. The discussion about new attribute formats and datatypes was related more to the unification of vendor, SDO, and IETF spaces and datatypes than running out of numbers for immediate needs.

--Jari