RADIUS Extension for Management Authorization Draft

I have submitted an Internet-Draft entitled "RADIUS Extension for Management Authorization", located at the following URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-00.txt

This is based on work that I presented at the RADEXT BOF at IETF 58.  Interest in this area of work was expressed at the BOF.  I'd like to solicit comment on this initial draft on the list, and get an idea of the potential interest in making this a WG work item, and of others who may have an interest in contributing to the document.

Thanks!

-- Dave Nelson