RE: NAI decoration: User Identity issues

See inline.

Class attribute cannot function as the User Alias.

Intermediaries should not look at the contents of the class attribute. Or am
I missing something?  So if I cant look inside it how can I use it to
represent the User-Alias?

> And if intermediaries decorate this attribute then you have
> re-introduced all the problems that already existed with User-Name.

I never said that intermediaries should decorate this attribute.

But remember that RADIUS is a hop by hop protocol and Intermediaries are
allowed to make changes to the packet (in either direction) as it progress
between the NAS and the Home server.

Related to this Bernard also stated:
>No. The User-Name attribute is not re-written by intermediaries when sent
in an Access-Accept.

I disagree.  Can you show me where this is specified?