RE: NAI decoration: User Identity issues

A UserAlias can contain some opaque value provided that the HomeNetwork
asserts that it represents a user for a period of time.  That is it will not
change over a period of time.  The period of time could be a month or even
longer.

Class attributes could change over the lifetime of even a session because
class attribute may store stuff other then just  the User Alias.  So you
cant use it as the User's Identity.