RE: Class vs. UserAlias (Was: Re: NAI decoration: User Identity i ssues)

Jari,

I don't think it would be wise to specify what Class should or should not
contain.  IMO we must not touch class.  It will break too many
implementations.

User-Alias or Billable-Identity whatever you want to call it containing a
long lived or short lived handle to the user  (depending on the privacy
need) is the way to go.