Comments/questions about bandwidth draft

I have some comments and questions about the bandwidth draft:

1) As far as I understand, the NAS behaves differently when receiving
invalid selection of bandwidth parameter: in push mode, a COA NAK is
sent but nothing happens to the session, and in pull mode the user
session is terminated. I think it would be better to adopt the same
behaviour in both cases. In the same idea, no specific behaviour is
defined in pull mode in case the NAS cannot comply with the request
("resources unavailable" error cause is sent in push mode).

2) Maybe the four bandwidth parameters could be aggregated in a unique
attribute, since all are required in a message ? Or the rule can be
loosen a little bit in allowing transmission of a composed set of
attribute... Non present attributes could be interpreted as "default" or
"unchanged". But maybe there is a specific explanation to this choice ?

3) About the "Don't care" value, I think it requires more precision.
Should we understand "don't care" as a infinite (line-rate) bandwidth ?
Or a default bandwidth already set in the NAS ?

4) In section 4, shouldn't Note 1 include Access-Accept messages, not
only COA ?

Thank you.

Gilles.