Presentations on Interoperability Issues

During the last few months we have talked about a number of
interoperability issues that have arisen.  For example, Avi has mentioned
some lack of clarity in RFC 3576, we've talked about problems with the use
of User-Name for accounting identification, etc.

I have set aside some time on the RADEXT WG Agenda for discussion of
"RADIUS Implementation Issues".  If you have something that
fits in this category that can be presented in a few slides with say, 5
minutes of airtime, send email to myself or David.