Planning for IETF 61

Colleagues,

Bernard and I are currently planning the RADEXT session(s) for IETF 61 in November.  In order to determine whether we should request one meeting slot or two meeting slots, it would be extremely helpful to have advance notice of (a) any potential submissions and (b) any pending technical discussions.

If you are planning to (or might possibly) submit an Internet-Draft (or revision) or technical presentation for consideration by RADEXT at IETF 61, *PLEASE* reply with a general notice of your intent, with a very brief description.  Please do it *NOW*.  :-)  We'd rather not have to scurry for a second slot at the last minute, as last minute submissions continue to arrive.

Thanks!

Dave