Re: draft-arkko-roamops-rfc2486bis-02.txt

josh_mendel@infonet.com wrote:

I have looked through the radext mailings and saw some discussion but could not find anything specifically regarding the reason for preferring suffix over prefix in determining the routable realm.

I think that discussion occurred prior to the creation of the radext group or even list; it took a while to find a home for this work. We did discuss this specific issue in the EAP WG, however, on the list or at least in the meetings.

--Jari