RE: Clearinghouse/Aggregator Support for CUI

Alan,

I don't think that it is appropriate to mention this in the draft. Also note
that based on my recollections, the Diameter CC, which uses the same
attribute does not give examples.

Operators and SDO that would use the Opaque value would typically have their
own security review.

Furthermore when thinking about how one might do this, there are many
factors to consider and these factors are specific to deployments.  So I am
not sure if we came up with an example it would have general applicability.