RE: [Issue 7] Message Authenticator

Hi Bernard,

I think that Message-Authenticator should be mandatory.

Points of clarification:

In this email you say: "Message-Authenticator was not required in RFC 2865,
 so that it was not sent by legacy RADIUS-clients."

On the issues list you say:
[Bernard Aboba] Use of Message Authenticator is required by RFC 2865.

Can you please clarify these seemly contrary statements.