Re: [Geopriv] review of the geopriv radius location attributes draft

Henning Schulzrinne wrote:

draft-ietf-simple-rpid-04.txt section 3.5.

I believe there was agreement on that earlier.

Great!

See also http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-pidf-lo-03.txt, Section 2.2.3. While the two are the same, there is no reference to the PIDF-LO registry. Since it seems silly to have two different ones, this should be called out.

OK, I didn't realize that. Yes, it should be the same.

--Jari