RE: Progress on RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication

Glen and all,

I agree, if the keywrap doc is ready we should ask for it to be: a) a
working group item; and b) put it in to working last call ASAP.

As for its use for sterman draft, ideally we should use keywrap for this
document. I am all for that with the caveat that we should not delay
sterman. I don't want to see sterman delayed.  Especially since
Message-Authenticator is not busted.

Also, if Message-Authenticator is busted or close to being busted it is
busted for EAP as well as Sterman.  So Key Wrap document can basically
indicated that Message-Authenticator should be deprecated and replaced with
Key-Wrap. What is wrong with this strartegy?