Re: issues in 11 and 12 in the sterman draft

There's one more additional thing. Is Section 4 the final result
or will it be modified based on your agreement with Miguel? The
table below still has some mapping for the translation agent.
I think we should be able to do it completely without any
AVP mapping. But I don't dig into this deeper if you say Section
4 is still being worked on.

 +-------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
 | RADIUS                  | Diameter                                |
 +-------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
 | Digest-Realm            | Digest-Realm                            |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-Nonce            | Digest-Nonce                            |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-URI              | Digest-URI                              |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-Domain           | Digest-Domain                           |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-QoP              | Digest-Qop                              |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-Algorithm        | Digest-Algorithm                        |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-CNonce           | Digest-Cnonce                           |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-Nonce-Count      | Digest-Nonce-Count                      |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-Method           | SIP-Method AVP                          |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-Username         | Digest-Username AVP                     |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-Entity-Body-Hash | SIP-Entity-Body-Hash AVP                |
 |                         |                                         |
 | Digest-Response         | SIP-Authorization Digest-Response       |
 | Digest-Response-Auth    | SIP-Authentication-Info Digest-Response |
 | Digest-Opaque           | Digest-Opaque AVP                       |
 | Digest-Auth-Param       | Digest-Auth-Param                       |
 | Digest-AKA-Auts         | Digest-AKA-Auts                         |
 | Digest-Stale            | Digest-Stale AVP                        |