RE: [AAA-WG]: Reconciling Radius/Diameter SIP application

Option b) is cleaner because it requires less parsing work by AAA server.

Regarding the following comment:

> handle everything
> as much as
> > possible by taking all text from the SIP syntax and putting
> it blindly
> > into an AVP...

Wolfgang's original document did that for all the attributes (using
subtypes) which could have been handled by both RADIUS and Diameter. Lets
not go there again.