Re: [Geopriv] Radius-Geopriv: Civic vs. geospatial location information

I can easily imagine a situation where you have just one
part of the information in an easy manner. For instance,
a plain old GPS system will only give you geospatial,
whereas configuration might just give you just the civil
location.

--Jari

James M. Polk wrote:
Hannes

Don't forget that geospatial is mandatory to implement in PIDF-LO. Civic is optional.

I don't know what you want to do about consistency here.