RE: Mandating 3579 and 2486bis for CUI was RE: Scope of applicab ility for CUI

We could document other examples of usage. But I didn't think that that is
necessary. After all we are talking about one attribute. It is for the most
part tightly specified and we allow a free form specification for it (the
opaque option).

So if you insist we can put other usecases in...but that last thing I want
is to create more confusion, more debate.

But it is important for us not to tie this thing down to 3579 and 2846.