RE: Scope of applicability for CUI

Hi,

In EAP and in other cases the Authentication Server may be different then
the Authorization Server.  RADIUS allows for that.

But the final Access-Accept carries the authorization attributes, these are
provided by some AAA entity in the network that know the identity of the
user -- cause it provides authorization attributes for the user.  That's
when CUI will be typically set.  It may also be set by the Authentication
Server as well.