RE: Issue: Transparency (e.g. NAS visibility of) CUI

Infact, I think that only the oqaque value should have been placed in the
draft in the first place.  SDOs then can define what format they want to
use.

The opaque value gives us two capabilities.

One it allows the home network to create a handle for the user that is
private. It's a number that represents the user for a period of time.

As well, the opaque value allows an SDO to define another format for the CUI
without the need to go to the IETF.

Some of the current values for the CUI are very specific to 3GPP and 3GPP2.
I felt that the IETF should have provided an opaque value and let those
organizations define the contents.