Re: Scope of applicability for CUI

Emile van Bergen wrote:

And I also think that we shouldn't try to hide the fact that Class can
also solve a lot of the scenarios. It should be /very/ clear what the
differences and limitations are of each, eg.:

This would be a really valuable part of the new document. If you have problem A, go use Class. If you have problem B, use CUI. If you have problem C, go use User-Name. And so on... not necessarily to enumerate *all* possible scenarios, but some guidance here would really go a long way towards clarifying to future readers what should be used in what case.

--Jari