Agenda for RADEXT at IETF 62

RADEXT will meet at IETF 62 in Minneapolis.  We will have one 2.5 hour
meeting slot.  I hesitate to pre-announce the time and date, as we were
surprised in Washington by a last minute schedule change to 8 AM Monday.
The official IETF Agenda should be published soon.

It's not too early to solicit requests for RADEXT agenda time slots,
however.  If you have a presentation for RADEXT at IETF 62 please send a
message to the chairs, indicating the topic, the draft document name and
the desired number of minutes for your presentation.