Re: AW: AW: [Issue] Review of draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-01.txt, Diameter dependency

That's fine. I will send a summary of this discussion to the AAA list and will work on a new revision.

I expect then, that the compatibility section will be amended (I will synchronize with Wolfgang). But have we decided whether that section will included in the Diameter or RADUIS draft? I think I read e-mails supporting both approaches, so we need to decided on this. Where does this section make sense?

BR,

      Miguel

Bernard Aboba wrote:
Yes, it makes sense to me to add this mode of operation so that Diameter
SIP can interoperate with all modes of RADIUS Digest.

Now, we can add this later requirement and provide a solution for it.
Is it the decision that, in order to clear the Diameter SIP app in the
IESG we need to add this mode of operation? At this stage I wouldn't
like to add anything that is essential for the publication of the
document as an RFC.

/Miguel

-- Miguel A. Garcia tel:+358-50-4804586 Nokia Research Center Helsinki, Finland