Issue: HTTP NAS-Filter-Rules always assume port 80

HTTP NAS-Filter-Rules always assume port 80
Submitter name: Paul Congdon
Submitter email address: paul.congdon@hp.com
Date first submitted: 08-10-2005
Reference: N/A
Document: draft-ietf-radext-ieee802-00.txt
Comment type: T
Section: 3.5

Rationale/Explanation of issue:

There appears to be no way to augment the HTTP rules with a port number
if we want to attempt to match HTTP traffic on something other than port
80.  This is likely useful in enterprise environments where proxies may
be used and browsers are configured to use something other than port 80.
Seems like we should add the ports options seen in the IP filter to the
HTTP rule.

Requested change:

Add the {port/port-port}[,ports[,...]] option that appears in the IP
rule to the HTTP rule as well.