Re: Review of draft-ietf-radext-fixes-00.txt

"Bernard Aboba" <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com> wrote re: NITS
>   - In addition to a regular copyright notice, the document also has a
>     copyright notice embedded in the text.

  "Full" copyright statement later in the document, versus just
"Copyright Statement".  Fixed.

>   Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt:
>   - The page length should not exceed 58 lines per page, but there was 19
>     longer pages, the longest (page 2) being 60 lines
>   - It seems as if not all pages are separated by form feeds - found 0 form
>     feeds but 20 pages

  I'll figure out what's going on.

>   Miscellaneous warnings:
>   - The copyright year in the IETF Trust Copyright Line does not match the
>     current year

  Fixed.

>   Experimental warnings:
>   - Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '1' on line 465 (?)

  That's just cut & pasted text from the RFC's.  I think it should be
OK.  I'll make a note to the RFC editor when it's finally submitted.

>   - Unused Reference: 'RFC2868' is defined on line 763, but not referenced
>   - Unused Reference: 'RFC2882' is defined on line 770, but not referenced
>   - Unused Reference: 'RFC3575' is defined on line 776, but not referenced

  Deleted.