Question to WG re: Issues & Fixes

  The original discussion around the document was that it was
"Informational".  However, it also says:

Updates: 2865, 2866, 2869, 3576, 3579

  And:

Category: Proposed Standard

  Since RFC 2865 is Standards track, updating it via an informational
RFC would not be permitted under the IETF process.  Although the WG
accepted -03 as a work item, we would like to ensure that everyone is
clear on the scope of the document.  We are therefore asking for WG
consensus on the following question:

Q:  Does the WG accept draft-ietf-radext-fixes-00.txt as Proposed
Standard track?

  Please respond in the affirmative or in the negative.