RE: REMINDER: RADEXT WG Last Call on RFC 3576bis

Yes. In particular, it would be helpful if you could suggest proposed changes.

From: "Avi Lior" <avi@bridgewatersystems.com>
To: "Bernard Aboba" <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>,<radiusext@ops.ietf.org>
Subject: RE: REMINDER: RADEXT WG Last Call on RFC 3576bis
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:26:56 -0400

Do you want an official issues raised?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernard Aboba [mailto:bernard_aboba@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 4:41 PM
To: Avi Lior; radiusext@ops.ietf.org

You are right.  There is no good reason to support Service-Type =
Authorize-Only for a Disconnect-Request.  As you point out, it isn't
needed for Diameter compatibility (in fact, it would complicate things).
Also, what if the RADIUS server doesn't send an Access-Reject in
response to the Access-Request?  Then it would function just like a
CoA-Request.

Assuming that there are no objections,  it might be a good idea to
remove this.