From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:27 AM
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Publication of RADIUS Prepaid Document

At IETF 68, it was suggested that the RADIUS Prepaid document be
published as an Informational RFC documenting existing usage (presumably
based on RADIUS VSAs). This would enable us to unblock the document, since conformance to the Guidelines document (still in progress) would no
longer be required.

Are there any objections to this approach?