Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-fixes-02.txt

Bernard Aboba wrote:
> IDNITs gives some errors on this document:

  Hmm..   I'm not sure why the -01 was OK, and this one isn't.

>  ** Missing expiration date.  The document expiration date should appear on
>     the first and last page.

  It's on the first, apparently not on the last.  Is this a new requirement?

>  ** The document seems to lack separate sections for Informative/Normative
>     References.  All references will be assumed normative when checking for
>     downward references.

  5.1 has Normative && 5.2 has Informative references.  I think idnits
is looking for very specific text.

>  -- Missing reference section?

  I think this is because idnits is looking for very specific text for
the section names.  We can update those, andn run idnits again.

  I think the only substantive error is the lack of an expiration date
on the last page.  A -03 will be issued shortly.