RE: Request for RADIUS crypto-agility solutions

I propose an attribute based crypto agility solution based on the
following documents:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-12.txt
and
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-06.txt

One of the goals of this approach is to reduce the impact on current
RADIUS implementations by using attributes similar to existing
attributes and not requiring "session state" between the RADIUS client
and server.  I believe this will be less impact on RADIUS
implementations than the DTLS approach.

Joe