Re: IESG review comments on the RADIUS Issues and Fixes draft

David B. Nelson wrote:
>>From the IETF ID-Tracker database:
>
> Date and Time: 2007-07-03, 11:39:58
> Document: draft-ietf-radext-fixes
> Version: 04
> Commented by: Tim Polk
> Comment: I personally find this text in the last sentence in section 2.1.1
> to be unclear:
>
> "neither including an authentication attribute nor a Service-Type attribute"

  Suggested text:

As defined in [RFC 2865] Table 5.44, Access-Request packets MAY
contain a State attribute.  We extend that definition here, to say
that Access-Request packets that contain an authentication attribute
or a Service-Type attribute with the value Call Check (10) MAY contain
a State attribute.  Access-Request packets not matching the above
description MUST contain a State attribute.