Slides for IETF 69

This is a request for all presenters at the RADEXT session of IETF-69
(Thursday, Morning I session, 9:00 AM Salon 2) to send a copy of your
slides to the chairs NOW.  We will ensure that your slides
are posted to the Meeting Materials web page for both local and remote
participants, and will have them staged for expeditious projection during
the meeting. PowerPoint and PDF formats are preferred.  Please send your
slides as soon as possible.  Thanks!

Please refer to the RADEXT agenda for details of your presentation slot.

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/radext.txt