Re: Request for review: Design Guidelines Document

Went through the current version of the doc.  Looks pretty clean to me.
No substantive comments to add to those from Bernard, Dave & Glen.

I did like Bernard's suggestion of adding a 'checklist' appendix.  Of
course, the danger being that people would *only* read the checklist -
so, I think it would need to be fairly thorough.  I also like the new
organization of the text.

Greg