Fragmentation flag in extended attributed

It seems to me that there is a problem with the current scheme for marking fragment.  This is what the existing draft says:

   Fragmentation (F):

   When set(1) the attribute is fragmented.  When clear (0), the

   attribute is not fragmented.  When the value portion of an extended

   attribute exceeds 246 octets the value is fragmented over one or more

   extended attribute.  In this case the Fragmentation Flag is set on

   the attribute(s) that contain the value fragments.

It appears to me that this means that all of the fragments are marked as such.  If so, suppose that 2 extended attributes of the same extended type are adjacent in a packet & both are fragmented.  How can you tell where the first ends & the second starts?  I can think of 2 easy ways to fix this: either specify that the flag is cleared in the attribute containing the first fragment or in the attribute containing the last fragment.  Note that the latter option basically turns the bit into a "more" flag, which has some precedent in IETF protocols ;-).  Any opinions/other suggestions?