New Issue: MGMT-00 -command privilege levels

Submitter name: Greg Weber
Submitter email address: gdweber@gmail.com
Date first submitted: 10/19/07
Reference: n/a
Document: MGMT-00
Comment type: Technical
From section 4:
"The local application of the Management-Policy-Id within the managed
   entity may take the form of (a) one of an enumeration of command
   privilege levels, ..."
The draft does not currently describe valid values for the case when Management-
Policy-Id is supposed to represent a privilege level.  The excerpt
above mentions an enumeration; the attribute value is later defined as
type Text.

Requested change:
I would suggest removing references to command privilege levels and
let the NASes map Management-Policy-Id based on what functionality is
locally supported.  Privilege level (if supported on the client) may
be one of many types of local policy, e.g. time of day restrictions on
command execution.  I don't think we want to address all these, do we?
 In the excerpted sentence, I think (a) is just a subset of (c).