RE: 3576bis

As far as I know, there are no remaining open issues on RFC 3576bis.

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: <radext-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: 3576bis
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:02:25 +0100

David, Bernard,

Sam Hartman changed his DISCUSS in ABSTAIN after the publication of
draft-13. At this point in time with no pending DISCUSSes I can ask the
IESG secretary to send the approval announcement and forward the
document to the RFC Editor. Do you need to do anything else with the
document? Any RFC Editor notes I am not aware about?

Dan