review of draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-00.txt

Hi,

I have read <draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-00.txt> and in
general I believe this document is in good shape and useful. I have
some issues which I tried to write up in the radiusext WG way...

---

Submitter name: Juergen Schoenwaelder
Submitter email address: j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de