Re: RADEXT WG consensus on RFC 4107 applicability to RADIUS Crypto-Agility Requirements

Stefan Winter wrote:
>> [ certs ]
> That is exactly the plan. We are not quite there yet with full deployment, but
> on our way.

  That addresses some of my concerns about scalability.

> We are facing a requirement of RADIUS-at-roaming-end to RADIUS-at-thome-end
> security, which is where my wish to have auto key mgmt came from.

  I think end-to-end security is outside of the scope of RADIUS.

  If hop-by-hop security is sufficient, then the requirements and
assertions can go into a vendor-specific dictionary.